Last week we talked about what chakras are and about the specifics of the root and sacral chakra. You can check that post here Chakras: The Root and Sacral Chakras. This week we are going to be talking about the specifics of the Navel, Heart, and throat chakras.
The Navel Chakra (AKA the Solar Plexus Chakra)
Location: At your navel which is around your belly button.
The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group.
When opened: You will have a sufficient self esteem
When under-active: You are likely indecisive and passive. You are probably shy and timid which results in you not getting what you want.
When over-active: You are likely bossy, aggressive, and domineering.
Healing and Balancing the navel chakra:
- Crystal Healing (citrine, topaz, tiger eye, and yellow jasper)
- Essential oils (juniper, cedarwood, black pepper, hyssop, marjoram, cardamom, lemon, and vetiver)
- Chakra Mudra (This mudra is activated when you place you hand on your thighs, touch the tips of the thumb, index, and ring fingers together, straighten your pinky and middle finger)
- Chakra sound therapy (the sound “RAM” is the Mantra that connects with the navel chakra. The frequency of RAM perfectly matches the vibrations of the Navel Chakra)
- Meditation (Imagine a yellow ball of energy shining at your navel that gets brighter as it travels down your pelvis, down to the base of your spine, and down your legs to your feet. You can also practice the Mudra and Mantra while you meditate)
- Natural healing methods (sitting, dancing, singing, and laughing with friends around a bonfire)
The Heart Chakra
Location: Your heart/chest
The heart chakra is all about love, compassion, and kindness.
When open: You are compassionate and friendly. You work at having harmonious relationships
When under-active: You can be cold and distant. You may have a hard time opening up to others.
When over-active: You tend to smother people with your love to the point of it being overwhelming. Your love also likely has selfish intentions.
Healing and Balancing the heart chakra:
- Crystal Healing (emerald, green jade, rose quartz, green tourmaline)
- Essential oils (lavender, rose, chamomile, jasmine, frankincense)
- Chakra Mudra (with palms at your heart, touch outer edges of both pinkies and thumbs together, press heels of palms together, extend tips of all 10 fingers.)
- Chakra sound therapy (the mantra for the heart chakra is “YAM”. The frequency of the word and the vibrations of the heart chakra match perfectly.
- Meditation (imagine a green ball of energy at your hearts center that shines brighter as it travels down to your navel, your pelvis, the base of your spine, and down your legs to your feet.
- Natural healing methods (drive with the windows down, fly a kite)
The Throat Chakra
Location: Your throat
The throat chakra is about self expression and talking.
When open: you can clearly articulate what you have to say and have no issues expressing yourself.
When under-active: you may be quiet and shy. You are likely an introvert and keep to yourself. Something that can cause a block in this chakra is lying.
When over-active: You tend to be too talkative and not a very good listener.
Healing and Balancing the throat chakra:
- Healing crystals (turquoise, aquamarine, blue opal, blue agate, lapis, sapphire, blue topaz)
- Essential oils (tea tree, rosemary, sage, breathe)
- Chakra Mudra (interlace last three fingers together inside your hands, touch the tip of your index finger and thumb of the same hands making a ring on each hand, interlock the rings, hold in front of your throat)
- Chakra sound therapy (the throat chakra mantra is “HAM”. The frequency of this mantra and the vibrations of the throat chakra match perfectly.)
- Meditation (envision a ball of blue light at your throat chakra and imagine it getting brighter as it travels down to your heart, your navel, your pelvis, the base of your spine, and down your legs to your feet. You can also practice the throat mudra and mantra while meditating)
- Natural healing methods (sing a song, call a friend, and write a letter to someone)
Thank you so much for reading everyone. Next week we will finish this be talking about the third eye and crown chakras. If you have any thoughts or questions please leave them in the comments. Make sure to subscribe so you get notifications when I post. Merry Meet and Blessed Be!