- Candle (yellow is happy to me so that is the colour I picked)
- oil/liquid to anoint candle (I used lemon juice and vanilla extract)
- Herbs for happiness (I used coffee, cinnamon, ginger, salt, catnip, cumin, and bay leaf)
- Something to carve with (I used a tack)
- Start by cleansing the candle and the carving item with sage.
- While saging ask your deities (or whatever power you believe in) to cleanse both items and to bless your candle
- Carve the name of the person the spell is for, the word happiness, and a sigil that represent what you want to come of the spell into the candle. Below is the sigil I used.
- Next anoint the candle. Take the liquid you are using and dip two fingers in it. Take you fingers and starting at the top by the wick brush your fingers down the candle and stop at the centre. Continue this until the whole top half of the candle is covered. Then so the same process but start at the base of the candle and make your way to the centre. Do this for the whole bottom half of the candle. While you are anointing the candle visualize what you want the results of your spell to look like and really focus on it.
- While your candle is wet roll your candle in the herbs or sprinkle the herbs onto your candle. While you are doing this focus visualizing the results you want to happen from the spell.
- After this say these words 3 times (or make your own) while touching or holding the candle:
When the candle burns the name engraved shall receive love, joy, happiness, and peace. Today, tomorrow, now and forever for anything less must now cease. Anger, sadness, worry, and pain are gone for he (or she/they/I) release. From now on and forever more happiness will increase.
7. Finish be saying so mote it be, blessed be.
I made this spell myself, I hope you get use out of it and feel free to adjust it how you see fit. Thanks for reading! Merry Meet and Blessed Be!