Yesterday we had a super full moon and we will still be feeling the effects of it for a couple of days so I thought I would talk about the different things to keep in mind when there is a full moon and the different things you can do during it.
What to keep in mind
It is very important to remember that during a full moon emotions are heightened. This can be great because if you’re feeling happy or some other positive emotion that will be amplified. However if you are experiencing more negative emotions they can be amplified as well. It is best to keep heated debates on the back burner and any other conversation that may spark conflict. Something else to remember is during the full moon we are more prone to overreacting and making rash decisions. So when you’re freaking out about something or about to make a decision during the full moon really think about it. Is what you’re freaking out about really that important or are you making it bigger than it is? And should you really be making such an important decision on one night? Is waiting until tomorrow an option? If so you should probably take it.
Things to do on a full moon
- Do an esbat ritual for the goddess of your choice
- Do a full moon tarot reading for yourself, a friend, or get one done for you
- Charge your crystals and cleanse them with the energy of the full moon
- Take a ritual bath
- Do some magick
- Clear your home of any negative or stagnant energy
- Connect yourself with the element of water as it is effected by the phases of the moon
- Work with your menstrual cycle (whether that is through ovulation, your period, or pregnancy)
- Do a drum circle
- Sit under the moon and absorb the energy it offers you
- Do some reiki or get some reiki done to you
- Talk to the moon like she is very old friend
- Start a gratitude journal
- Focus on self love and spoil yourself a little.
I hope you all enjoyed last nights beautiful full moon! Let me know what you did with it’s energies in the comments down below along with any other thoughts or questions you have. Make sure you follow me here and on twitter so you get notifications when I post and upload videos to youtube. Until next time, Blessed Be!